Doob LaVey

A clever combination referencing three of my favorite things: Marijuana, The Church of Satan, and the french alphabet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada

Long story, but briefly: I once saved a town from Dractyl, the vampiric pterodactyl.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

On the First Day

My eyes have been opened... and now I can see. Thank God that I was alerted to this blog craze that's sweeping the world and the nation. Not just because I want to be like everybody else, which I do, but because there's a couple of hot chicks who do an "inside the blogs" report on CNN. A blog of my own seems like a good way of getting their attention, which is an important first step towards getting "inside" the "inside the blogs" girls... you know what I'm talking about.
Actually, I just stole that bit from a TV show... but I'm not telling which one!

The real reason I so desperately need a blog of my own is that I have thoughts and opinions on almost every topic I've ever heard of... but never had an appropriate forum in which to express them. Now, however, from the comfort of my fortified, bunker like dwelling, and with the relative saftey of anonymity granted by the internet, I'll do and say whatever I want. No matter how much I incite the wrath of the general populace, their rage will be nothing more than mere, ineffectual noise, signifying not very much indeed. I feel kind of like a shock jock! Perhaps, then, it is altogether good and right that I should abide by the time honoured code of the shock jock:

I will do what I must and say what I must. I can do no more and no less.

But no blog can be considered complete when filled with nothing but controversial, in your face opinions and attitude: A blog is much more than this. My life is little more than one set of interesting events right after another. Unfortunately, all too often there is no one around to share these experiences with. Now, I can keep the world advised, in a timely and informative manner, of all the strange and wonderful things I regularly encounter. Why, just last week, I had quite the adventure on Cato Neimoidia that I can't wait to tell you about!

But now the greatest adventure is what lies ahead... the Adventure of the Blog, or something like that. It begins tomorrow, cause I'm pretty tired right now. You might look at the amount of words here and wonder how someone gets tired from writing so little, but the fact is that the power went out and I had to type this all twice.

It begins tomorrow. Won't you join me? It's going to be quite a ride.

I've never been so scared in all my life... but I know I can do this.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on your quest to find yourself. Sometimes that quest takes a lifetime. I'll be reading.

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's hot!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Frank Sauce said...

Good stuff. Pure luck that I found your writing. This post is close to the beginning. A story I look forward to reading.

Thanks,
Frank

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home