Doob LaVey

A clever combination referencing three of my favorite things: Marijuana, The Church of Satan, and the french alphabet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada

Long story, but briefly: I once saved a town from Dractyl, the vampiric pterodactyl.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Impending Book Release!

Just a quick update today.

As some of you may know, I've spent the better part of the past year and a half squirreled away in a spider hole, trying to finish my latest novel. Well, I finished it about six months ago and you can expect to see it on the shelves of your local bookstore as of this coming wednesday!

This is my fifth novel( I assume you knew that because you read them already!) but it is the first one that is a sequel. This one is called "Connecting Howards" and is a sequel to my second novel, "Sins of the Original Howard".

Here's the write up on the back of the book:

"When Howard Franklyn finds himself being manipulated by some other Howards, he must decide what to do!"

This is a pretty exciting time for me! When some reviews get published, I'll be sure to post them here so you can see what the critics are saying! But whatever they say, don't forget to get your own copy! If you send it to me, I'll autograph it for free. Just make sure you cover the shipping and handling both ways, becuase it gets kind of expensive and I have a special deal with the publisher so that I make almost no money at all off my books.

Last night I was watching TV and my sister came into the room all crying and sad. So I told her to come sit by me and I gave her a big hug. I said some reassuring stuff like "shhh" and "there, there" and she just sat there in my arms crying until she fell asleep! I thought of a few things I could do to make us both feel better, but I didn't do them! Sometimes I'm such a scaredy cat! LOL!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember reading a book once. Wasn't too bad, as I recall.

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anybody rememberwhat the name of that street hawk guy was? All he had was a motorcycle. What a pussy.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home