Doob LaVey

A clever combination referencing three of my favorite things: Marijuana, The Church of Satan, and the french alphabet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada

Long story, but briefly: I once saved a town from Dractyl, the vampiric pterodactyl.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

BIG EXCITE!!!

HI HI HI it is your old frend Joachim Jaeger here to make your new years with even more smiles. I am to be tasked with updating of this blog for entire year of 20 08, so let see how it go!

Today It is wensday and that is meaning comics books day of the week. This week is very special comics books day because it is meaning Hulk #1 is for sale!!! Yes friends the hulk is return but all new, different than previous. Now hulk is red. yes red, like the colour you see. It is similar to orange, but not quite as yellow. What could happen to make such strange circumstance, you ask?

It is fortunate you wonder on this for all you shall find here is solutions to your own imaginings. And it is this.

The hulk is not the hulk. Brace Bannerman is locked up in arrmys aquarium. So who is to be this new hulk who burns with the fires of a thousand chernobyls?

It is shitbag, rick jones. They dont SAY, but they say. It is mystery but I solve, okay?

Overall, i do not buy. I leave on shelf and hope no one is saw me looking at it. It is too embarrass.

Jeph Loeb if I was your son I would to be dead, too, as God is a father who do not write dumb books. Smiezt spadam on you.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Jeph Loeb"??? More like "Jeff Lobe", amirite?!?

9:45 PM  
Blogger Jamie S. Luxton III said...

Indeed, originally it did say "Jeff Lobe", but I executive edited it into the correct spelling, so that there would be no confusion about who authored Marvels' latest astronomical shitfest.

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why, I didn't even see the early cut! My comment was based solely on my dislike, disgust and distrust of strangely spelled names.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Jamie S. Luxton III said...

Of course not. As Executive Editor, it is my duty to make sure you see nothing but the final, finest, and most polished of drafts.

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff Loeb said...
Fuck you all. Hard.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Jamie S. Luxton III said...

Pipe down, Tim Sale, or it will go badly for you. I promise.

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-)

interesting

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang, I was looking forward to this series

2:48 PM  
Anonymous grunt said...

anonymous, you are a fuckwad of insight

3:35 AM  
Anonymous buy l arganine said...

It's original in a way. Properly done.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home