Doob LaVey

A clever combination referencing three of my favorite things: Marijuana, The Church of Satan, and the french alphabet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada

Long story, but briefly: I once saved a town from Dractyl, the vampiric pterodactyl.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Stay With Us

I was going to post some of my Ottawa Roughriders fanfiction today, but I've been hearing the faintest of grumblings and shadows of dark whispers this morning. So I'd just like to chime in and say what must be said.

Don't be dead, Fidel! The world still needs you, buddy!

Hopefully, this time tomorrow, we'll all be cursing my name as a reactionary fool... Hopefully.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ever since the Ottawa Roughriders went out of business I've been looking forward to another of your fanfiction blogs. But I suppose I can wait a bit longer.
Don't worry: Fidel Castro will never die.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home