Doob LaVey

A clever combination referencing three of my favorite things: Marijuana, The Church of Satan, and the french alphabet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada

Long story, but briefly: I once saved a town from Dractyl, the vampiric pterodactyl.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Real Deal

To the person who phoned me at 8:15 this morning and left the following voice mail:

“Yeah, Mike (indecipherable) calling back, Brian. Um... What, regarding the Chrysler, the Imperial? Yep. Bye bye.”

Please do not call at such an ungodly hour. It's discourteous at best. I can understand, somewhat, that you might greatly desire said Chrysler. But do you really think the competition for even a mighty vessel such as this, really necessitates this early of a head start? Come on, man. Get real.

Also, you got the wrong number, which is the part that really ticks me off.

It is a small consolation to me to know that this means your efforts were for naught. I'd rather you have your damnable Imperial if it meant I could have slept in.

That's the real deal.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I was at work an hour and a half before you got the call that woke you from your peaceful slumber.
You will get no pity from me, lazy-bones.

3:46 PM  
Blogger upasna said...

Hi! came across a large friendship community and thought to pass it on. You want to join the community you should pass the E-qool test. Follow the link below and join. http://www.bigadda.com/Boss/quiz.php?type=web&uid=1776

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So did anybody buy your chrysler yet? Cause I can use a new car.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home