Doob LaVey

A clever combination referencing three of my favorite things: Marijuana, The Church of Satan, and the french alphabet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada

Long story, but briefly: I once saved a town from Dractyl, the vampiric pterodactyl.

Monday, August 08, 2005

I don't feel so good today. Perhaps some poetry can convey my emotions better than prose.

The oceans'
Violent motion
Like a fucking contusion
on my medulla

OBLONGATA

Birds are dinosaurs
In disguise
Prehistoric lizards
We eat with our fries
It's all a bit too much
for my medulla

OBLONGATA

I assume we all miss our souls
Searching for them highs and lows
Behind cereal boxes in cupboards
Under rocks and in holes
Then the Science King says
we never had a soul to look for
This presents quite a challenge
to my medulla

OBLONGATA

But I will overcome
Even if it doesn't appear so
Presently

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno, seems kind of fruity to me.

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why aren't you feeling good? did your sister shoot you down? or did you bang your sister, and now you're regretting it?

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home