Doob LaVey

A clever combination referencing three of my favorite things: Marijuana, The Church of Satan, and the french alphabet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada

Long story, but briefly: I once saved a town from Dractyl, the vampiric pterodactyl.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Meesa Back!

Greetings and salutations dear old friends! It's been quite a while since you last saw new words of mine here, and that's because I haven't been updating at all! This is not due to negligence or lack of interest, but rather an absolute lack of opportunty. For you see, during this past month, I've been living on the streets.

Whether it's more accurate to say I had to get out from the oppressive umbrella of my mother's influence, or that my mom kicked me out of the house, is difficult to say. Either way, for the first little while, what little pocket change I possessed, I spent in internet cafes to keep updating the blog, keeping up the illusion that everything was fine; I didn't want to needlessly worry anyone here. Soon, however, the wellspring of spare coins dried up, and thus the wellspring of updates dried up. Those dark times have passed, I'm happy to report. The Fog has lifted and it's all clear sailing from here on.

Anyway, I've come out of this past month of hardship relatively unscathed. It was kind of fun, actually. It's like having every day off and just wandering around without any clear agenda in mind. I now suspect that most bums stay alive just so they don't die. This may seem like some serious underachieving to you, but that's all plants and animals do, and look at how long they've been around. You also see some interesting things that the average person will not come across in an average life. For example, here's some things I've seen and the number of times I saw them:

People Sleeping in Dumpsters 4
People Face Down in Lake 5
Bicycles 16
Cops 2
Hypodermic Needles 44
Crack Pipes 8
Ball Lightning 1
Spare Tires 3
Old Gum 16
Dinosaur Attacking Car 1
Ghosts 6
Places to Safely Fall Asleep 1
Fuckable Bottles 18

Sounds kind of scary when I put it that way. But like I said, I got through the experience mostly unharmed. Anyway, I'm off. Got to head on over to my architectural firm and find out if I still have a job. I'll let you know how it goes.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, your blog rocks ! I'm definately going to bookmark you...

I have a into slide guitarsite/blog. It pretty much covers into slide guitar related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Airwolf is the most bitchin'ride ever. Get yourself one if you can.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Jamie S. Luxton III said...

hi
justmeherehaha

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All right!! It is good to have you back. Finally something on the internet that is interesting.

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ball lightning ladies and gentlemen

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's probably the last time I drink out of a randomly discarded bottle.

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful to have you back!
I once lived without proper residence in a double-decker cardboard home. Being an architect yourself(without a home...Irony!), you can appreciate the hilarity that ensues when a smelly drunk bottom lands on your forehead.

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You deserve your blog of note status - you're hilarious. Except for all the robot stuff, which is generally uninteresting to girls.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home