Doob LaVey

A clever combination referencing three of my favorite things: Marijuana, The Church of Satan, and the french alphabet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada

Long story, but briefly: I once saved a town from Dractyl, the vampiric pterodactyl.

Friday, October 21, 2005

For the Masses

Well, imagine my suprise to discover that what is arguably the worst entry in my blog entry making history, generated almost more comments than the rest of my blog entries combined.

All this just when I thought I'd run out of things to say.

Yes, I was suprised... and encouraged! I don't know what the fuck a blog of note is or what a blog must do to become worthy of said note, but it seems to have provided just the bolster my flagging spirits required. I must admit to a certain selfishness in my desire to tone things down. In my mind I had become just another kind of entertainer. I forgot about my purpose in starting a blog in the first place (Actually, I just stole the idea from my bud Marshall, but later on I realised there could be a purpose in stealing this idea). I forgot about my duty. But now I remember. I feel reborn; so to shall this blog be reborn. Let it begin...


Hello, friends. For we are all friends here, bound together under a common desire to see Good prevail in this world.

And for this desire, our's shall ever be the more difficult path, for adversity burgeons forth from every shadow and lurks around every corner. Even he who does not oppose evil, he who only stands aside as it occurs, is the ally of evil as surely as the instigator himself. Thus, it is only he of the highest resolve that shall be triumphant, and even he shall not succeed alone.

But let not our wills be cowed, nor our heads bowed, though the burden we carry be great.

Righteousness shall be given a voice. That voice will be heard. It is the mission of this blog to be a forum where I will do My part and you will say Your piece and do Your part. In this place we shall exault in the capacity of Man's body and the nobility of Man's mind. We shall test ourselves, and find no limits, for as we place none on others, so shall none place any on us. Ever shall it remain this way. You have my solemn vow.

It's our turn now. Let us not squander it.

Next time: What it's like to live with a prostitute (hint: It's not fuck city like you'd think it'd be!)

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy fuck dude I am so right there with you.Bring it on evil!I fuck you up!

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

4x30mm Bushmaster II autocannons, 2x40mm Bofors L/70, 3x Hellfire ATGM, 3x Stinger AAM, 2xAIM-4 Falcon AAM... All in the service of Good, bitches! Know what I'm talkin about?

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's hot!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

I want to know what its like to live with a Ebert & Roeper.

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This particular rant sounds familiar...Didn't i hear the ultimate warrior give the same speech?

2:36 PM  
Blogger Chicken said...

How did you manage to get a blog of note? I've been trying for some time to make it there but I think there's a barrier here. Your writing has a unique style and I'd be honored if you checked out mine... www.wishingwewereelsewhere.blogspot.com

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope none of you are in Mexico right now.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Mat Weller said...

I was only vaguely interested until I got to the last sentence, now I'm pretty sure I'll be back. I guess sex really does sell.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cool blog keep it up!

11:37 AM  
Blogger xianfu said...

heheh :p

1:10 PM  
Blogger Bailama Pessima said...

Hot blog man if you get time go to maddengeneration.blogspot.com

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what a "blog of note" is, but apparantly it is sung in the key of commerce. It makes me wonder if I should start an online business off your blog... seems like the thing to do.

11:57 PM  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

Hah--I'm still waiting for my blog to be a "blog of note." Or a Blog of Infamy. So, you're there, Dude! Now you can die happy! Or not, as you choose.
My cousin's ex-husband lived with a prostitute for a while and it wasn't to get laid. It was because they were both crackheads.
I'm not sure why it took me 40 years to realize my family was incredibly fucked up. But it wasn't because I was smoking crack! Pot, maybe, but never crack.
I never know what to expect here, so I must keep coming back--like a crack whore. I'm glad yours was a "blog of note" because that's how I discovered it. Reading your rants can hurt a person's brain, but it is fun!
Peace.

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home