Doob LaVey

A clever combination referencing three of my favorite things: Marijuana, The Church of Satan, and the french alphabet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada

Long story, but briefly: I once saved a town from Dractyl, the vampiric pterodactyl.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

What It Is To Be Alone

I am so alone.

I have no family and I have no friends. That's not a literal truth, of course. But emotionally, a truer thing I have never typed.

My family shuns me. Not so long ago, my mom threw me out of the house. Not even cries of "O God! I'll wind up on the streets!" could disuade her. And just when I had started to show my sister just how deep a love I was capable of. Now she shuns me, too.

My friends? Ha (not "LOL"). Who are they supposed to be anyway? Stephanie? Yeah, right. I think now she's just using me. Yesterday I come home and there she is giving some dude a blow job right on my fucking bed!
"What the fuck is this!?" I shout. "Shh. Working." she says out of the corner of her mouth. Then she, you know, goes back to work. Understandably, it takes the dude a moment to get back into it, with me standing there and all, but soon enough he's all "Yeah, baby, just like that."

So there I am and I don't know what to do, and I'm fucking tired. But they're taking up just one side of the bed so I just get undressed and lie down on the other side of the bed (remember, our bed is just a pile of dirty clothes, but very neatly arranged so that it even looks like a bed). I lie there with my back to them while this guy is making noises. I sigh loudly to indicate my disapproval, but I don't think anyone heard me over the dude going "Faster, bitch, faster!"

Then they're done and Stephanie goes and locks herself in the bathroom. The guy gets up and gets dressed and throws a fistful of twenties onto me. "Here. Don't start beating her until I've left."

Then he leaves and Stephanie comes back out of the bathroom. "Sorry about that," she says. " I was too sick to go out tonight."

She counts the money and gets all pissed off because he only left $140 instead of $150. Then she gets dressed and leaves to go get some heroin! Guess she was really sick after all (insert eyeroll face here)! To be fair, though, if she doesn't get her heroin she'll just get even more sick, but to be honest, I'm not all that interested in being fair right now!

My only other "friend" is Marshall, who is right now so insanely jealous of my blogs' popularity, that he tried to throw some rocks through my window last week. Fortunately, he failed, but there's no telling when he might try again, or perhaps something even more insidious is percolating in that devious mind. I can't bring myself to call him, even though I want to. I don't know how he'd react to any sort of peace offering, and I don't want to be made to look the fool
if it's a waste of time. Truthfully, though? I would never have started this blog if I'd known it would come between us like this. Some things are more important than blogs.

I'm seriously considering joining a club or team or society of some kind. I mean, there's something out there for everybody, right? Even furries have their own congregations where they can be with others of their own kind. There's a furry convention at a hotel just a few blocks from here next weekend, that's what made me think of them for that example just now. I wonder if I should go, or if that's something I could get into?

It sounds kind of like fun. You get to wear big mascot costumes, you get to "yiff"( whatever that is), and you get into big piles and pretend to hump each others legs. And when you're not at conventions, you stay home and draw pictures of anime wolves with big cocks and furry tits.

I dunno. Sometimes I wish that I worked all the time so I wouldn't have any free time to contemplate all the shortcomings in my life. Sometimes I wish I was the mighty kraken, taking out my loneliness on passing sailors with my ten tentacles of solitude. Then I'd return to the depths with their corpses and the wreckage... Alone again, but well fed.

28 Comments:

Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

Dude, for what it's worth, I feel your pain. Most of my friends and family don't know what really goes on inside me either and they never will. Sometimes I feel like the loneliest person in the world.
Sounds like your friend Marshall needs meds and as for Stephanie, well, I can't even comment. I've never had a prostitute for a roommate although I did have two that lived above me in my first apartment. They'd get pissed and bang on the ceiling when I'd play the music too loud. But you must know the kind of noises that came from there when they had clients over! What hypocrisy!
Today I feel like saying "fuck the world." Sounds like you kinda feel that way too.
Peace.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

LOL.

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shazamike, i have read your tripe on this artists comment pages for months now, and i must say, you are without doubt the least creative reader here. i am surprised that someone as stupid as you can even read much less comprehend what Mr Luxton writes to us, his fans. shut the hell up loser. you are ruining it for all of us.

1:43 PM  
Blogger inmortaldeath said...

hard life eh?

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buck up son! you are more important to those around you than you realize. You are valuable and important.

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should try going to one of the meetings I turn to every Wednesday night (after watching reruns of Blossom.) It's kind of a mixed group of people and the meetings are kind of hard to get to. I suppose it's more of a "league" than a society, but I suppose thats neither here nor there. I must warn you that they are a bit of a self-absorbed, whiny bunch.
It's always: "I'm an orphan." "These tights chafe." "What is it with these damn monkeys?" "I'm the last of my race." blahblahblah...

On second thought, maybe you shouldn't go, and maybe I shouldn't either. I heard the Advanced Idea Mechanics guys are always on the lookout for people. They're a blast, if you don't mind listening to a giant head or wear the color yellow (this may be a problem since I lean toward winter colors).

3:52 PM  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

Hey we like you. Sure we may not know you, or really like you at all...


But...

What was I saying again?

Bathroom Review
Rocketry

4:20 PM  
Blogger Jamie S. Luxton III said...

Never mind. Just tell him to shut the fuck up and move on.

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh! very clever. do us a favor and leave us the hell alone. no one on here apprecuates your comments. i just went through all doob Lavey's past posts just to read your crap. i could barely get through it. just do us a favor and dont taint this splendid site anymore. take a hike loser.

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything they said,
Everything they did,
Everything Instead??(Ha)
Everything that was....
Made you who you are....
Don't let them tell you that you are something else...
Especially not the people who did anything to you.
You know who you are.
Anyone else that don't, Fuck Them.

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey cherry fruity guy, at least shazamike can spell. what the hell is "apprecuates"?
Shut the fuck up.

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'the hammer'? thats almost as original as shazamike. what are you a wrestling fan or something? pfft...you guys crack me up. let Mr Luxton impart his wisdom without the commentary unless you can back it.

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell is a tripe... and do they come in multiple flavors?

6:20 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Someone shoot Shazamike for me. He appears to be so insensistive that he might not even feel it.

I'm sorry you feel so alone and unloved and unappreciated. There isn't really much I can say, except that I hope things get better and that you probably aren't as alone as you feel. I know that doesn't really help - emotions aren't exactly vulnerable to logic - but there's lots of people who would understand what you're going through. Joining a club sounds like a good idea. The best thing you can do is get out into a pleasant social setting - without enough social contact we lose perspective. I was surprised how much happier I was when I was going to youth group meetings every weekend. It brightened my entire week.

Since your friend Marshall seems so... upset... about the lack of popularity for his blog, perhaps you should post the link up here so we can all stream over there and either encourage or insult his blog, depending on what we think. Perhaps the unprecedented traffic would distract him for a bit.

Good luck.
~Alex

8:09 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Oh, and tripe is animal insides, which some people are ill-advised enough to eat.

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's wrong with wrestling?

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay. i admit, 'shazam bitch' is clever, and ironic. but you are still a loser that doesnt know the first thing about anything. probably the most ignorant 'person' i have ever seen online. the focus is on Mr Luxton, and should continue to be. you are a hack at the very best, a complete moron and imbecile more honestly. do us all a favor and drop off the planet.

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew that, Alex, I was just being an ass.

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Sith Lord and the Angel of Death at the same time, genious.

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you could corner the market on a cherry flavored grapefruit then...

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i was here at the beginning too. back in the day when he was still bangin his sister.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Junn said...

Sounds like your friend Marshall needs meds and as for Stephanie, well, I can't even comment. I've never had a prostitute for a roommate although
http://www.referatele.com

12:35 AM  
Blogger Typinglikeapiano said...

I wouldn't dream of interrupting your drama with some glib one-liner designed to ease my conscious and magically fix you. I say go the other way -- really grab the moment. If your going to feel sad and lonely then do it right -- immerse yourself in the full misery until you know it intimately.

Eventually you'll get bored. Then it's on to your next moment, next emotion, next minute, next smile, next blog and so on.

Moving on ... how about a compliment? You give great story. I am pleasantly surprised. You never fail to grab my attention with the most unexpected observations and I catch myself thinking ... "I didn't see that coming." Good for you, oh and thank you. Enjoy your day.

4:53 AM  
Blogger Erin O'Brien said...

Tripe is the lining of a cow's stomach and the primary ingredient for pepper pot soup. It is white and rubbery in texture, with a walled honeycomb appearance. The word tripe can also mean rubbish, or something of no value.

I once had a roommate who would entertain her conquests whilst I was supposedly asleep. I did not relish the experience and despite squashing my head betwixt pillows, I could here every detail of the proceedings. She was not very skilled at contrived orgasms, although the gentlemen never seemed to notice. The vicarious exploits never once aroused me, but instead, somewhat exhausted me. I did learn a few things and always wanted a cigarette when the breathless couplings ended.

I have since quit smoking.

6:07 AM  
Blogger PDD said...

What happened Dooby boy? You are no longer listed under 'Blogs of Note'. What??

I've noticed you've begun writing about prostitution again Dooby. Is this a ploy to be bumped back up to the blogs of note??

I already know the answer to my own question. I'm psychic, I don't need you to respond.

My father eats tripe. He used to try and get me to eat it when I was a kid. No way to that my friend. No way to that.

Take Care.

12:52 PM  
Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

bastard

12:21 AM  
Blogger PDD said...

Bimbastard!

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...i googled my own name, Stephanie Lavey, and found ur site. Crazy, i never even heard of LaVey until now. Is he french?

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home