Doob LaVey

A clever combination referencing three of my favorite things: Marijuana, The Church of Satan, and the french alphabet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada

Long story, but briefly: I once saved a town from Dractyl, the vampiric pterodactyl.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Dark Poetry

As the season of good cheer is now upon us, my dissatisfaction seems best expressed through one of iambic pentameter's distant relatives (2nd cousin by marriage, to be exact).

Nightblossum Bloodfang's Final Socio-Economic Lament

O to be a Goth
Draped all over in loose black cloth
Repelled by the light like a negative moth
Devoid of life like the planet of Hoth
Crazy from the heat like David Lee Roth
Rolling eyes at the priests of Thoth
A wooden stake to see me off
Into that gentle goodnight

Of ETERNITY

5 Comments:

Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

LOVE IT. If I was a goth you would be my High Priest of Despondence. Have an adequate religion-free non- holiday, my lord of seasonal misery.

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pooped my pants how's that for dark poetry.

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... ummm, I don't get it.

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie
I wanted to be the first to wish you a very merry Christmas! Your blog has been a wonderful thing for me to read over these last months and I look forward to every post.
Thank you for your creative generosity and I hope that this Christmas is the best one you have ever had!
P.S. I hope you get a brand new ED-209 this year. I know that your mom kept the old one.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Jamie S. Luxton III said...

Many saucy thanks!

I'll try to swing an Ed-209 for yourself as well!

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home